[TYPO3] Server requirements for mm_forum?

Elijah elijah.alcantara at gmail.com
Fri May 30 19:14:42 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've been working on mm_forum for a client lately and things started to
get a bit difficult as I kept getting this error on top:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started
at /var/www/a225/html/typo3conf/ext/mm_forum/pi1/class.tx_mmforum_postqueue.php:357) in /var/www/a225/html/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_fe.php on line 3219

Now every thread post leads me a blank screen, same with the search
function with that same error on top.

That error never appeared to me when I was working on my test server, so
I figured it must be a server issue from my client. What do you think
are the required settings for the server for this extension to work? (it
wasn't listed in the manual, and there are just too many to check up on)

Regards,
Elijah