[TYPO3] pagetitle and tt_news

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Fri May 30 23:01:37 CEST 2008

hey guys

hereafter some TS that does the job exaclty as requested:
1. the general page title
2. the news title
3. the title for the jobs of the ext dmmmjobcontrol

any other extension should work similar ;)

## the general page title extended

config.noPageTitle = 1

page.headerData.20 = TEXT
page.headerData.20 {
	field = title
	wrap =  <title> | &nbsp;:: {$page_slogan}</title>
}

page.headerData.30 = TEXT
page.headerData.30.value (

	)

# set the news headline as html-title on news detail page

[globalVar = TSFE:id = XXX]

temp.newsTitle=COA
temp.newsTitle {
	wrap= <title> | &nbsp;:: {$page_slogan}</title>
	5=RECORDS
	5 {
	source = {GPvar:tx_ttnews|tt_news}
	source.insertData = 1
	tables = tt_news
	conf.tt_news >
	conf.tt_news = TEXT
	conf.tt_news.field=title
	}
}

page.headerData.20 < temp.newsTitle

[end]

# set the job name as html-title on job detail page

[globalVar = TSFE:id = XXX]

temp.jobTitle = COA
temp.jobTitle {
	wrap= <title> | &nbsp;:: {$page_slogan}</title>
	5=RECORDS
	5 {
	source = {GPvar:tx_dmmjobcontrol_pi1|job_uid}
	source.insertData = 1
	tables = tx_dmmjobcontrol_job
	conf.tx_dmmjobcontrol_job >
	conf.tx_dmmjobcontrol_job = TEXT
	conf.tx_dmmjobcontrol_job.field = job_title
	}
}

page.headerData.20 < temp.jobTitle

[end]

where
{$page_slogan}
is defined in the constants section of the template and shows e.g.
"domain.tld" or in my case a general slogan

rgds,
Guido