[TYPO3] creating 'top results' section for indexed_search

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 14:34:25 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm currently using indexed_search and grouped results by categories (records pages etc.).
Now I need to display a top on top of the results containing important results.

My idea was to display the first 5 results in that extra box. To achieve this indexed_search would need some manual ranking. So my question is wether there 's an option to weight pages or do I have to use another search engine?

Regards
Michael