[TYPO3] Help! Can't access my local TYPO3 or view site

Stephen Bungert s.bungert at metrinomics.de
Mon May 26 16:11:15 CEST 2008

I was trying to create a new extension and somehow I've lost access to
TYPO3. I was trying to make a new extension with a flex from.

I think I messed something up with the local_table php in my extension,
because in Firefox I see:

Firefox can't find the file at /* ADDED */// you add pi_flexform to be
renderd when your plugin is
shown$TCA['tt_content']['types']['list']['subtypes_addlist'][$_EXTKEY.'_pi1'
]='pi_flexform';                   // new!/* /ADDED *.

And when I try and access  the BE I see

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in
/srv/http/default/htdocs/typo3conf/temp_CACHED_ps9a3e_ext_tables.php on line
1612

I tried removing the extension, but this did nothing. Is it possible to
delete temp files to 'clear the cache', and if so: which ones?