[TYPO3] Problem with PHP5.2.6 and TYPO3 4.1.6?

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Mon May 26 11:03:31 CEST 2008

Hello,

Since the provider of a site has upgraded to PHP 5.2.6 (on Debian) and I
have upgraded TYPO3 to 4.1.6 saving in the BE doesn't work anymore.
Example: when I edit the title of a text and click the save-button the
page reloads and the change is lost. And I cannot close the document.

I can switch the workspace and have this change when I log in on another
operating-system and other browser. I just have the LIVE-workspace and
the draft-workspace - with default settings. Also there no saving
possible. (and shure - all caches are cleared :-)

#Any idea what causes this?

Cheers!
Daniel