[TYPO3] cooluri in 4.2

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sun May 25 09:49:26 CEST 2008

Hey,

> The recently discussed bug fix concerning missing hostnames with
> redirectOldLinksToNew is not included, right?

no, sorry, I still didn't have time to properly test it.

The issue with ext_tables.sql is that Typo3 parses table definitions in
this file and wouldn't allow you to even create CoolUri tables, because
they don't follow requirements (such as no DATETIME columns). The only
option was to put it into the other file. This way you can at least
create required tables.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech