[TYPO3] cooluri in 4.2

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sat May 24 10:46:07 CEST 2008

> the addToAllTCAtypes function now needs another parameter value, when
> you run 4.2 compatibility. I've just uploaded the fix to TER.

Thank you Jan.
The recently discussed bug fix concerning missing hostnames with
redirectOldLinksToNew is not included, right?

What's still there is the problem in install-tool's database compare:
  ALTER TABLE link_cache RENAME zzz_deleted_link_cache;
  ALTER TABLE link_oldlinks RENAME zzz_deleted_link_oldlinks;

TYPO3 seems to think they aren't needed anymore.
I think, they are missing in ext_tables.sql (there's only CREATE TABLE for
pages).

Another issue (which might be related): Ext-Mgr wants to import static data
into link_cache and link_oldlinks.
User has to deselect this, or all his (old)links will vanish. Maybe this
propones errors and frustrated users.

I don't know, if removing tables from static-data-tables to ext_tables.sql
will solve all problems :-[

Have a nice weekend,
Steffen