[TYPO3] Problem with BODY tägs

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri May 23 09:53:40 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 8:33 AM, Michael Niemann
<xml.transformator at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think you can only modify the body tag through TypoScript as it's never taken from your template:

If Templavoila is used, then the opening body tag CAN be taken from
the template automatically.

> page.bodyTag = <body class="myBodyClass">

If you need more flexibility, there's also this kind of thing:

page.bodyTagCObject = HTML
page.bodyTagCObject {
    value {
        data = page:uid
        wrap = <body id="page_|">
    }
}

I've also used this with the CASE cObject to create a number of
different body tags depending on the value of some field in the page
record or elsewhere.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/