[TYPO3] Problem with BODY tägs

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Fri May 23 12:41:09 CEST 2008

Christopher Torgalson

> If you need more flexibility, there's also this kind of thing:
>
> page.bodyTagCObject = HTML
> page.bodyTagCObject {
>     value {
>         data = page:uid
>         wrap = <body id="page_|">
>     }
> }
I have used that but that doesn't help problem relating HTML-templates
if you use id as the value, because CSS should be changed when new pages
would be created.

> I've also used this with the CASE cObject to create a number of
> different body tags depending on the value of some field in the page
> record or elsewhere.

that could help ordinary users to define background-color - TypoScript
templates can't be added by non-admins and copying page doesn't copy TS
templates but color value could be saved.

Good idea