[TYPO3] UnZip the Dummy + Source problem

Justin jvanoel at live.nl
Thu May 22 13:11:08 CEST 2008

I can't find an FTP prg that can create symlinks.
Can you help me with some program? Doesn't matter if it is for Windows or
Mac.

So if I have 2 maps:
- The Source
- And the Dummy

Can i create symlinks that this is possible:
www.mydomain.com/
instead of
www.mydomain.com/dummy/

Because if you have the source and dummy package not toghether, the URL
shows always the DUMMY map ofcourse..

That should me great if I can do that myself..

Thanks again!