[TYPO3] After sql password change w4x _backup sql dump not working

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Wed May 21 18:20:06 CEST 2008

Hello,

Yesterday I moved my two typo3 installations (4.1.6) to a new server
with php5. After that I made a backup with w4x_backup (latest version)
which worked fine (like it did on the other server.)

Today I changed my mysql password, of course also in the localconf.php
files. but now w4xbackup failes to make the sql dump. The backup itself
works ok apart from the sql bit. But I get the following error message:

"Warning: unlink("path and filename of the sql file") [function.unlink]:
No such file or directory in
/home/globalhealingcircle.net/public_html/typo3conf/ext/w4x_backup/mod1/index.php
on line 641

The w4x part of localconf is the same as before. And a manual sql dump
(shell) works fine.

Any idea what could cause this?

Regards,

Walrick