[TYPO3] Tipafriend and Realurl

Alexander Stehlik alexander.stehlik at googlemail.com
Tue May 20 11:41:11 CEST 2008

Hi.

I have a problem with the tipafriend extension and realurl.

I found a tutorial about how to genereate the link, so my typoscript looks
like:
  3 = TEXT
  3.value = Recommend page
  3.stdWrap.typolink {
    parameter = 211
    target = _self
    ATagBeforeWrap = 1
    additionalParams.data = getIndpEnv: TYPO3_REQUEST_URL
    additionalParams.wrap = &tipUrl=|
    additionalParams.rawUrlEncode = 1
  }

And my config for realurl is:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT'] = array(
  'postVarSets' => array(
    '_DEFAULT' => array(
      'tip' => array(
        array(
          'GETvar' => 'tipUrl',
        ),
      ),
    ),
  ),
);

The link in the frontend is displayed correctly and realurl works but even
if the tipUrl is rawEncoded this seems to cause a problem an I get a 404 Not
Found error from apache. The url looks like:

http://mypage.com/cms/siteservice/seite_weiterempfehlen/tip/http%3A%2F%2Fmypage.com%2Fcms%2Fdas_institut%2F/

but in the 404 error message it is not encoded any more:

The requested URL /cms/siteservice/seite_weiterempfehlen/tip/
http://mypage.com/itf/das_institut// was not found on this server.

When I remove all the slashes (%2F) from the tipUrl parameter the page is
displayed.

My .htaccess is the default one delivered with typo3. The mod_rewrite stuff
is:

RewriteRule
^(typo3|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|typo3conf|typo3temp|uploads|showpic\.php|favicon\.ico)/
- [L]
RewriteRule ^typo3$ typo3/index_re.php [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
RewriteRule .* index.php [L]

I believe there is a problem with mod_rewrite but I dont know how to fix it.
Would be very great if anyone had a hint how to get it working.

Cheers,

Alex.