[TYPO3] Date-format XML-feed tt_news in other languages

Bert Hiddink hiddink at bendoo.com
Tue May 20 14:51:37 CEST 2008

Hello,

I set up tt_news with multi-language (TYPO3 4.2).

On the spanish (default language) news-pages, date-format is nicely
displayed like this:

"Sab, 22 abril 2008"

However, within the XML-feed the publication date is shown like this:

<pubDate>Sat, 21 Jun 2008 02:00:00 -0400</pubDate>

How could I set this to spanish as well? I do not see a specific
language-option for the XML-date, besides the language-tag (
<language>es</language>) but this does not have influence on the
date-format.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance!
-brt

--

Vriendelijke groeten / Best regards / Saludos cordiales,

Bert Hiddink

BENDOO e-work solutions
http://www.bendoo.nl
hiddink at bendoo.nl