[TYPO3] Can't find about 80 Lines of TS

Peter J. peter at norvlit.de
Mon May 19 12:28:19 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

My "+ext indexed_search" configuration seems to be partly overwritten in
line 8733 of TS, but I can't find this Line. The highest Linenumber
offered by the TS Template Analyzer is 8653. Is there a possibility to
acces this line?

Project Definition:

I have a project (v4.1.6) with a rootpage on Level 0.
18 subprojects (SysFolder) on Level 1.
Each subproject has an own homepage (level 2), inherits the main
TS-Template from the rootpage, with several TS modifications within each
project. TS Object Browser tells me the "+ext indexed_search"
configuration seems to be ignored/overwritten beneath level 1.

Regards,

Peter