[TYPO3] kb_tv_cont_slide not showing anything

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 10:03:34 CEST 2008

Hi Oliver,

I used the same html template and mapped it again. This time preserving the field_ prefix for all fields. Don't know if this is the reason but now it works.

regards
Michael

Oliver Rowlands <oliver at liquidlight.co.uk> wrote: Hi Michael,

Please see my comments below:

> In my page template I have a field called content (notice there is no field_ prefix this is not a typo).
> I've installed the extension. During installation I received an error message because my php version is 5.2.5 but in the TER it states "Now works with new TYPO3 versions and PHP5." so I ignored this message.

We are currently running kb_tv_cont_slide on a number of production
sites with PHP 5.2.0 without problem.

> I inserted these two lines according to the docs:
>
> >     10= RECORDS
>     #10.source.current=1
>     10.source.postUserFunc = tx_kbtvcontslide_pi1->main
>     10.source.postUserFunc.field = content
>     10.tables = tt_content
>     10.wrap =  |
>                     ]]-->

That all looks fine to me, could you send through the XML of the entire
 element?

Best regards,

Oliver

--