[TYPO3] captcha doesn'work with sr_feuserregister

Alessandro Tuveri at at uniud.it
Fri May 16 12:26:43 CEST 2008

Well Erik,
thank you very much for your advice.

> But that is probably not the problem. I remember I had to change markers
> when upgrading sr_freecap used together with another extensions some time
> ago. It is can't remember the exact problem, but it was a slight change in
> the <!--###CAPTCHA_INSERT### this subpart is removed if CAPTCHA is
> not enabled!
I replaced:
###CAPTCHA_INSERT####
with
###SR_CAPTCHA_INSERT###

because I saw correctly the image, etc. but captcha did not work
(without this modification ANYONE can bypass captcha checking), then I
modified my SETUP:

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.create.evalValues.captcha_response = captcha

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.create.evalValues.captcha_response = freecap

This settings are correct and useful for using sr_freecap with
sr_feuserregister

(However I cant remember if the previous settings was for another
captcha, i.e. Kasper...)

Thank you very much!

--
ALEX TUVERI