[TYPO3] Realurl not working in one typo3 installation, yet working in another on the same domain.

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sun May 11 13:48:57 CEST 2008

Hi!

Cannot tell you anything about "typo". May be guys from "typo" project can (http://typosphere.org/ - typo lives there).

> one is in /cms the other in /testcms. The second one I use for testing
> extensions and such, the first one is the actual site in development.
>
> Both are more or less identical in template, setup and config. Only in
> the /testcms more extensions are installed.

More or less does not say much. May be you have your realurl configuration made for /cms but try to use it on /testcms. This will not work properly.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team