[TYPO3] Realurl not working in one typo3 installation, yet working in another on the same domain.

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Sun May 11 14:53:09 CEST 2008

Hello,

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

> Cannot tell you anything about "typo". May be guys from "typo" project can (http://typosphere.org/ - typo lives there).

Ok, Typo3 obviously. Sometimes when I'm typing I forget the 3.

>> one is in /cms the other in /testcms. The second one I use for testing
>> extensions and such, the first one is the actual site in development.
>>
>> Both are more or less identical in template, setup and config. Only in
>> the /testcms more extensions are installed.
>
> More or less does not say much. May be you have your realurl configuration made for /cms but try to use it on /testcms. This will not work properly.

I didn't make any realurl configuration. Used autoconf. And I didn't
copy the autoconfiguration from /testcms to /cms but let the extension
create it's own one for each installation. I just now compared the two
realurl_autoconf.php files, and the only difference seems to be an array
for the Cal Base extension.

And as far as the difference between the two installations go: the
pagetree is somewhat different and like I said /testcms has much more
extensions installed. The main template setup and config are the same,
except for some extension related constants, one line of setup for
ke_stats (which is in /testcms and not in /cms) and a number of PID's in
  Hmenu related TS (like PIDinrootline and such).

Regards,

Walrick