[TYPO3] cc_awstats and Geo::IP

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sat May 10 05:41:25 CEST 2008

Hi Løk (would this be your real name? sorry if not)
This was a good link, tried it but didn't get it to work yet. My one
problem is I don't really know where to install the perl module. So I
installed it in a directory and referenced to it in the conf file and
changed also the path accordingly like the manual instructed and still
the error. Maybe I did something wrong anyway.
Well, as soon as I get time for this, I will dig into it again.
Thank you again very much for the help you "kirjoittied"!
- Katja