[TYPO3] Extensions in TER : Descriptions and Languages

Aji Johannes aji.yahya at gmail.com
Thu May 8 09:12:10 CEST 2008

Hello Folk,

i noticed that few Extensions have German Description in Repository, or
another language rather than English. As TYPO3 is the most popular CMS
in the world, we should have one language (English) to communicate which
each other. For me the German language is not a Problem, but for those
who cannot German and may be this will not make the Ext. popular too.

it is just an idea, may be you agree with me too.

Thanks
Aji