[TYPO3] Typoscript: try to use a IF in IMG_RESOURCE construct

Patrick Rodacker patrick.rodacker at the-reflection.de
Fri May 9 15:33:23 CEST 2008

Andre,

Andre Dittmar wrote on 07.05.2008 18:49:
> Hello dear list,
>
> I use the following code for a graphical headline. I want to achieve that:
> - The backend-user enters a subtitle, the subtitle will be rendered as a
> grapical headline
> - Optional, the backend-user may select a static graphic as a new field
> in the page properties. So this should be used instead of the subtitle,
> if such a graphic exists.

please read the mailinglist rules [1] and avoid double _and_ cross
posts. I have just seen, that you have posted the message two times on
the english and one time on the german list. This won't get things
solved faster, but piss off some people. So consider you lucky I haven't
noticed this before.

Regs
Patrick