[TYPO3] Typoscript: try to use a IF in IMG_RESOURCE construct

Andre Dittmar typo3 at hotbytes.de
Fri May 9 16:50:03 CEST 2008

Hi Patrick,

> please read the mailinglist rules [1] and avoid double _and_ cross
> posts. I have just seen, that you have posted the message two times on
> the english and one time on the german list. This won't get things
> solved faster, but piss off some people. So consider you lucky I
> haven't
> noticed this before.

Thanks for your hint again. I agree completly with you in all your
points, I also don't like double- and/or crossposts. But in this case
this wasn't my fault. There were a couple of guys with the same
problem in the german mailinglist [1]. So my first post was in this
mailinglist, which I send on Wednesday evening. Next day I was looking
for my mail, but I didn't find it. So I guessed that I propably used
the wrong mail-address. I tried it again in the morning on the german
list with the same result and then again yesterday afternoon. All
mails arrived suddenly this afternoon arround 2.30 p.m. on the
lists... Another posting after then was in the mailinglist
immediately, so it seems that it works again?

[1] http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-german/2008-May/046651.html

Excuse anyway the double and crossposts!

Best regards,
Andre