[TYPO3] cc_awstats and Geo::IP

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Thu May 8 18:23:31 CEST 2008

Hi Katja,

You can store the GeoIP databases anywhere you like, just make sure you refer to
that location in the awstats.conf file.

Your awstats extension in TYPO3 works independent from other awstats
installations on your server, but of course they could share the same GeoIP
database. I think /usr/share/GeoIP is the default location on most linux servers.

Hth,
Loek