[TYPO3] cc_awstats and Geo::IP

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 09:39:58 CEST 2008

Okay. So the interesting part is wether pearl is already installed and which operating system you are running it on.
You've probably been on that page already:
http://www.maxmind.com/app/perl

regards Michael

Katja Lampela <katja.lampela at lieska.net> wrote: Hi Michael,
and thanks for your input - this is what I have tried as you may see in
the other posts.
You see, I don't know anything about perl modules, this is the first
I've ever heard of them. But I will try :)
- Katja