[TYPO3] Search results position

Nirmalya Mondal typo3india at gmail.com
Thu May 8 00:29:54 CEST 2008

Sergio Catalá wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After discovering the 'indexed_search' extension on my site, I've been
> testing some different ways to position the search box. What I would
> like now is to have the results of the search in a different 'frame'
> than the search box.
>
> Let's imagine I've got two different <div> labels. In one, I've got my
> search box. In the other one I would like to have my results.
>
> Is that possible in an easy way?
yeah its possible and is very simple.

> Sergio

in the "div" where you want to display customized search form you can
create that search form as an html content in typo3 be and display it.
Where the action of that search form is to page where the search plugin
is inserted.
Now via typoscript you can assign search result template from fileadmin
directory where the search form (in fileadmin search template) is didden
by css.
For reference you can refer http://edimensions.in

Thank You,
Kind regards,