[TYPO3] Search results position

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 11:53:05 CEST 2008

Hello,

you can either modify the template of the extension itself. That might sometimes require changing the class as it, too contains some markup.
Or you can add an additional searchbox through typoscript. The latter is usual the case when you want this searchbox to appear on all or multiple pages.

Regards
Michael

Sergio Catalá <scatala at iti.upv.es> wrote:
Hi,

After discovering the 'indexed_search' extension on my site, I've been
testing some different ways to position the search box. What I would
like now is to have the results of the search in a different 'frame'
than the search box.

Let's imagine I've got two different  labels. In one, I've got my
search box. In the other one I would like to have my results.

Is that possible in an easy way? I'm not still very used to Typoscript
templating. I suppose it is the corresponding way to do that. I would be
very thankful for your comments.

Sergio