[TYPO3] [TYPO3-shop] tt_products & lightbox (pmkslimbox)

Bert Hiddink hiddink at bendoo.com
Sun May 4 00:12:59 CEST 2008

Hello,

> That is, that's fine. However, using dataWrap, how could I get the value
> of SEVERAL fields into the the title-tag:
>
>  title="Producto: [title],  Precio: [price] USD, etc, etc"
>
> Should I use a COA?

This works...

#Agregar lightbox a tt_products
plugin.tt_products.image {
    imageLinkWrap = 1
    imageLinkWrap {
         enable = 1
         typolink {
		parameter.cObject = IMG_RESOURCE
                 parameter.cObject.file.import.data =
TSFE:lastImageInfo|origFile
                 parameter.cObject.file.maxW =
{$plugin.pmkslimbox.slimBoxMaxW}
                 parameter.cObject.file.maxH =
{$plugin.pmkslimbox.slimBoxMaxH}
                 ATagParams.data = field:price
                 ATagParams.dataWrap = rel="lightbox[sb{field:uid}]"
title="Precio: |USD"
         }
    }
}

...but this not:
#Agregar lightbox a tt_products
plugin.tt_products.image {
    imageLinkWrap = 1
    imageLinkWrap {
         enable = 1
         typolink {
		parameter.cObject = IMG_RESOURCE
                 parameter.cObject.file.import.data =
TSFE:lastImageInfo|origFile
                 parameter.cObject.file.maxW =
{$plugin.pmkslimbox.slimBoxMaxW}
                 parameter.cObject.file.maxH =
{$plugin.pmkslimbox.slimBoxMaxH}
                 ATagParams.cObject = COA
                 ATagParams.cObject {
                  1 =  TEXT
                  1.data = field:title
                  1.dataWrap = rel="lightbox[sb{field:uid}]"
title="Producto: |
                  2 =  TEXT
                  2.data = field:price
                  2.dataWrap = Precio: |USD"
                }   title="Precio: |USD"
         }
    }
}

Why does the COA give no output for 'price' and 'title'? Any ideas???

Thanks in advance!

-brt

--

Vriendelijke groeten / Best regards / Saludos cordiales,

Bert Hiddink

BENDOO e-work solutions
http://www.bendoo.nl
hiddink at bendoo.nl