[TYPO3] [TYPO3-shop] tt_products & lightbox (pmkslimbox)

Bert Hiddink hiddink at bendoo.com
Sat May 3 21:52:39 CEST 2008

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply!
Peter Klein wrote:
> Hi Bert.
> I don't think you want to get a field named "price" from the "page" table,
> as I would assume the price comes from the tt_product record.
>
> Try {field:price} and see if that one is available, if not you'll have to do
> some lookup using a CONTENT or RECORD object, to get access to the current
> tt_products record, based on the uid.

Your suggested {field:price} did not work, nevertheless, I got a working
snippet as follows:

#Agregar lightbox para tt_products (pmk_slimbox)
plugin.tt_products.image {
    imageLinkWrap = 1
    imageLinkWrap {
         enable = 1
         typolink {
		parameter.cObject = IMG_RESOURCE
                 parameter.cObject.file.import.data =
TSFE:lastImageInfo|origFile
                 parameter.cObject.file.maxW =
{$plugin.pmkslimbox.slimBoxMaxW}
                 parameter.cObject.file.maxH =
{$plugin.pmkslimbox.slimBoxMaxH}
                 parameter.field = price
                 ATagParams.data = field:price
                 ATagParams.dataWrap = rel="lightbox[sb{field:uid}]"
title="Precio: |USD"
         }
    }
}

That is, that's fine. However, using dataWrap, how could I get the value
of SEVERAL fields into the the title-tag:

  title="Producto: [title],  Precio: [price] USD, etc, etc"

Should I use a COA?

Thanks again!!!!

grt,
-brt

--

Vriendelijke groeten / Best regards / Saludos cordiales,

Bert Hiddink

BENDOO e-work solutions
http://www.bendoo.nl
hiddink at bendoo.nl