[TYPO3] Forms design

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 16:44:46 CEST 2008

Can the formidable framework be used as a form generator? I need to include a form generator which even lets the author include file upload fileds and before writing it from scratch I'd rather use something proven.

Thanks for any input on this issue

Regards Michael

"Ton Akveld [netcreators]" <ton at netcreators.com> wrote:
Although ameos_formidable is a wonderful and great extension, I advice
against its use to newbies at TYPO3. You need to be able to write TYPO3
extensions and have a good knowledge of XML.