[TYPO3] Forms design

Ton Akveld [netcreators] ton at netcreators.com
Fri May 2 15:00:59 CEST 2008

Hi Sergio,

Well, there is virtually none...
However, the elements the form contains do have classes, starting with
csc-mailform-
So you might try something like this:

/* csc mailform properties
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////*/
.csc-mailform-field {
    clear: both;
    display: block;
    margin-bottom: 0.3em;
    width: 100%;
}

.csc-mailform legend {
    display: none;
}

.csc-mailform-field input, .csc-mailform-field select,
.csc-mailform-field textarea {
    width: 200px;
}

.csc-mailform-field label {
    float: left;
    width: 150px;
}

.csc-mailform-radio fieldset{
    margin-left: 160px;
    width: 200px;
}

.csc-mailform-radio input, .csc-mailform-radio label {
    display: inline;
    float: left;
    margin-bottom: 0.3em;
}

.csc-mailform-field input.csc-mailform-radio,
.csc-mailform-field .csc-mailform-check {
    background: none;
    clear: left;
    border: none;
    margin-right: 4px;
    width: 20px;
}

.csc-mailform-radio label, .csc-mailform-check label {
    text-align: left;
}

Although ameos_formidable is a wonderful and great extension, I advice
against its use to newbies at TYPO3. You need to be able to write TYPO3
extensions and have a good knowledge of XML.

If the standard form of TYPO3 does not give you the desired
functionality you better consider the proven extension mailformplus or
the newer powermail.

Again, succes!

Ton