[TYPO3] Forms design

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Fri May 2 11:07:17 CEST 2008

Hi,

Look at CSC (css styled content extension) vai the typoscript object
browser (TSOB) of your template and have a copy of TSref handy. You can
adjust some of the form that way, but you're pretty limited in what you
can do actually. Perhaps there are soem extensions that would allow you
to better customise how the form is displayed (or write your own
rendering definition via TS)

Hope that helps