[TYPO3] Forms design

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Fri May 2 11:05:40 CEST 2008

Hello,

if you want to use forms at plugins inside an extension I recommend you
to test FORMidable (ameos_formidable) [1], in my opinion it's the best
option to develop forms when you want do create frontend forms.
Moreover this extension provides a template engine that you can modify
to apply your styles to your forms.
If you have any doubt about FORMidable, you can search and ask at
FORMidable mailing list where anybody could help you.

Other possibility to modify styles, you would be use TYPO3 templates
with subparts and markers using functions defined at tslib_cObj [2].

Best regards,
   Rego

[1] http://formidable.typo3.ug/
[2] http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-formidable/