[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Wed Mar 19 12:22:59 CET 2008

Hello Dmitry,

he he, you should read your own words about using TYPO3 for as much as
possible ;-)

I now have hope even for WRITING documentation-manuals in TYPO3. You
know I have compared now OpenOffice / Google Docs / O3Spaces Workplace.

Now it's time for the pipeline-extension and other renderers.

Cheers!
Daniel