[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Mar 19 12:55:53 CET 2008

Hi!

Daniel Bruessler wrote:
> he he, you should read your own words about using TYPO3 for as much as
> possible ;-)

I assumed that we should use TYPO3 as much as possible if and only if there are tools for it in TYPO3 :) For example, we have wiki extensions in TYPO3, so we *may* use it. But we do not have bug tracker ext in TYPO3, so we use Mantis :)

> I now have hope even for WRITING documentation-manuals in TYPO3. You
> know I have compared now OpenOffice / Google Docs / O3Spaces Workplace.
>
> Now it's time for the pipeline-extension and other renderers.

Since you (meaning team) should do it in the most convenient and productive way! No one can force you to use the tool that you do not like or find unsuitable.

I am watching this thread because I am really interested in good docs for TYPO3. But only you (=team) can decide what to use :) Ignore me if you need to :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team