[TYPO3] cooluri and tt_news + cHash

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 12:21:42 CET 2008

Heya!
This is something I sent to Jan - but I thought I better post this here,
someone else may help and eventually benefit from the solution.
Please have a look at this:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7004
We have tt_news. We have set tt_news in descending order based on date/time
i.e. the newest tt_news record is first. 10 per page. List view. We want to
create "fixed" SEO urls just like Steffen Kamper pointed above. The plugin
object on this page is USER_INT. What do we need to do to achieve the above
and get rid of "?tx_ttnews[pointer]=159&cHash=87842192f0" and etc?
If not simple to explain, I am willing to pay soon.
I understand that I need to create modified query in CoolURIConf.xml. Since
there are 10 tt_news records per page I want to create SEO urls like this:
Instead of: TLD.com/list.html?tx_ttnews[pointer]=159&cHash=87842192f0
I want:
TLD/com/page1/list.html
TLD/com/page2/list.html
TLD/com/page3/list.html
and etc

Now when I think - I inderstand that TLD/com/page1/list.html must contain
the oldest 10 tt_news records in order to have a "permanent" url so this
helps for Permalinks and Search engines?

Thanks for looking

Regards,
Darko