[TYPO3] cooluri and tt_news + cHash

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Mar 18 23:45:02 CET 2008

Hi Darko,

I belive that this issue has already been here discussed several times.

> We have tt_news. We have set tt_news in descending order based on date/time
> i.e. the newest tt_news record is first. 10 per page. List view. We want to
> create "fixed" SEO urls just like Steffen Kamper pointed above. The plugin
> object on this page is USER_INT. What do we need to do to achieve the above
> and get rid of "?tx_ttnews[pointer]=159&cHash=87842192f0" and etc?

To get rid of something, just put

<part>
       <parameter>ZZZ</parameter>
</part>

(where ZZZ stands for tx_ttnews[pointer] or cHash)

to "predefinedparts".

> If not simple to explain, I am willing to pay soon.

You can donate either way :D.

> I understand that I need to create modified query in CoolURIConf.xml. Since
> there are 10 tt_news records per page I want to create SEO urls like this:
> Instead of: TLD.com/list.html?tx_ttnews[pointer]=159&cHash=87842192f0
> I want:
> TLD/com/page1/list.html
> TLD/com/page2/list.html
> TLD/com/page3/list.html

It's not that simple to switch pagepath with other parameters (however
it's possible). To get

example.com/pagepath/pageX.html from
index.php?id=1234&tx_ttnews[pointer]=X you just need to put

<part key="page([0-9]+)">
       <parameter>tx_ttnews[pointer]</parameter>
     </part>

to "predefinedparts".

Regards

--