[TYPO3] Real url error

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Mar 17 16:59:10 CET 2008

On Mar 17, 2008, at 10:31 AM, Michiel Roos wrote:

> Dear Ries,
>
> Please don't put on more fuel . . . point taken . . .
>
> Kind regards,
>

> Michiel Roos

Well,

I do take the point... but keep on saying to everybody that there is a
space in a wording (RealURL vs Real URL, Typo3 vs TYPO3 vs TYPO vs typo)
and that something is not capitalized is way to picky IMHO (while some
of the manuals are wrongly quoted)

If we keep doing that, then the TYPO3 community sounds and looks
hostile to these
who read the mailing-list archive. Whole in fact we are friendly, and
I like to keep it that way.

Ries