[TYPO3] RealURL language dependent domain help

Sara Weale webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Fri Mar 14 15:45:35 CET 2008

Helo!

Please could someone help me with my realurl setup?

I have a one tree - two language setup where I need for the first domain
to point to my default language and for the second domain to point to my
alternative language.

prycop.llgc.org.uk defaults to L=0 as it should but I cannot seem to get
prycopcymraeg.llgc.org.uk to default to L=1, it currently opens the
English home page

With my current setup if I change from English to Welsh at
prycop.llgc.org.uk, it opens http://prycop.llgc.org.uk/cy/ and if I
change back to English it opens http://prycopcymraeg.llgc.org.uk/en/

How can I get realurl to use each domain properly??  I would be so
grateful for some pointers to setup realurl correctly without having to
resort to proxy forwarding.

Thanks,
Sara

My setup is as follows:

TEMPLATE:

#Localisation of Languages
config.uniqueLinkVars = L
config.sys_language_overlay = content_fallback
config.language = en
config.sys_language_uid = 0
config.baseURL = http://prycop.llgc.org.uk/
config.index_enable = 1
config.index_externals = 1

[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
config.sys_language_uid = 1
config.language = cy
config.baseURL = http://prycopcymraeg.llgc.org.uk/
config.linkVars = L
config.locale_all=cy_GB
[global]

REALURL CONF:

<?php
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['addRootLineFields'] .=
',tx_realurl_pathsegment,alias,nav_title,title';

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT'] =
 array(
       'init' => array(
                       'useCHashCache' => 1,
                       'enableCHashCache' => 1,
                       'enableUrlDecodeCache' => 1,
                       'enableUrlEncodeHash' => 1,
                       'emptyUrlReturnValue' => 'index.php?id=29',
                       'appendMissingSlash' => 0
                       ),

       'preVars' => array (
                           array (
                                  'GETvar' => 'L',
                                  'valueMap' => array (
                                                       'en' => 0,
                                                       'cy' => 1,
                                                       ),
                                    'noMatch' => 'bypass'
                                  ),
                           ),

       'pagePath' => array(
                           'type' => 'user',
                           'userFunc' =>
'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
                           'spaceCharacter' => '-',
                           'languageGetVar' => 'L',
                'rootpage_id'    => 29,
                             'expireDays' => 3
                           ),
       'fileName' => array (
                            //        'defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev'=> 1
                            ),

       'postVarSets' => array(
                              '_DEFAULT' => array (
                        'tt_news' => array(
                    array(
                        'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[tt_news]',
                    )
                ),

                                                   'item' => array(
                                                                   array(

'GETvar' => 'tx_cncdisplayitem_pi1[item]',

'lookUpTable' => array(

'table' => 'tt_content',

'id_field' => 'uid',

'alias_field' => 'title',

'languageField' => 'sys_language_uid',

'transOrigPointerField' => 'l18n_parent',

'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT deleted'

),
                                                                         ),

'noMatch' => 'bypass',
                                                                   ),
                                                   'page' => array(
                                                                   array(

'GETvar' => 'tx_cncdisplayitem_pi2[page]',
                                                                         ),

'noMatch' => 'bypass',
                                                                   ),

                                                   ),
                              ),

       );
?>

LANGUAGE MENU:

#Header De Iaith SAESNEG

lib.header_de_iaith = HMENU
lib.header_de_iaith {
special = language
special.value = 0,1
special.normalWhenNoLanguage = 0
1 = TMENU
1 {
# Normal link to language that exists:
NO = 1
NO.stdWrap.setCurrent = || Cymraeg ||
NO.stdWrap.current = 1
# Current language selected:
ACT < .NO

}
}

--
Sara Weale
Rheolwr y We / Web Manager

Ffôn/Phone: 01970 632845
Ebost/Email: webmaster at llgc.org.uk
http://www.llgc.org.uk/

Nid yw'r neges yma o reidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn y Llyfrgell.
This message does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Library.