[TYPO3] Page not Found - errore 301 instead 404

Christopher Chrissitopher at gmx.de
Thu Mar 13 14:55:29 CET 2008

Hi Roberto,

using typo3 4.1.6 I have the same behavior, but in the end, this is ok:
First you get that the page has permanently moved.
The target is your error-page on which you should include a line to make
typo3 respond with an "additionalHeaders" (see
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/7/3/)
So the visitor gets his 404 there.

That's OK!

Christopher