[TYPO3] dates one day out in April onwards

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Mar 12 13:29:14 CET 2008

Hi,

> I have Typo3 4.1.2. A user has just reported a problem with dates
> in content
> elements (header date, start and stop) being one day out. This only
> seems to
> affect dates in April or after!! Am I seeing things?

Did you check the date of the server? If it's wrong it's the origin
of the problem. If it's correct, the problem is elsewhere.

Cheers

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements