[TYPO3] How to set typoscript for a specific content-element?

Mikkel Hastrup (Datafant AB) mikkel.hastrup at datafant.se
Thu Mar 6 16:43:47 CET 2008

Hello there again,

As I managed to solve the problem by myself, I'd like to give you the solution for future lost souls. ;)

The following code will put the newloginbox into lib.userlogin and set the template specifically for this newloginbox-instance.

lib.userlogin < plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1
lib.userlogin.templateFile = fileadmin/template/newloginbox_00.html

Best regards,
Mikkel