[TYPO3] CoolURI and pagetype = shortcut or external URL

Florian Schupp | FORMER 03 GmbH florian.schupp at former03.de
Wed Mar 5 14:31:41 CET 2008

Hi Guys, hi Jan!

Once again I have a question about CoolURI.

I'm using version 1.0.11 on a multidomain site (cooluri multidomain
mode). Somehow cooluri seems to have problems with pages of type
"shortcut". Sometimes the link (later shown in CoolURI's LinkManager) is
created without the "domain.com@" prefix. This leads to unpredicable
results.

Even when I visit the page from the backend via "view page", only
sometimes the correct link is generated with the domain prefix.

I've read a post about a similar problem with real_url but didn't find
anything about thhis topice with cooluri.

Does anyone have experienced similar behaviour?

cheers and thanks,
Florian