[TYPO3] How to put CATMENU to HMENU in templavoila?

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Wed Mar 5 23:06:46 CET 2008

Hi!

In my root TS there is the following code.

lib.leftmenu = HMENU
lib.leftmenu.1 = TMENU
lib.leftmenu.1 {
  wrap =  <div id="menu">|</div>
  NO {
    wrapItemAndSub = <div class="menu-no">|</div>
  }
  CUR < .NO
  CUR.wrapItemAndSub = <div class="menu-act">|</div>
  CUR = 1
}

so, I can put this lib.leftmenu as Typoscrpt Object Path Element to a Templatevoila DS/TO record. This works.

But there is one subpage, where I have a tt_news LATEST and CATMENU item. How can I tell to the templavoila, that the HMENU should be extend with the CATMENU items?

Thanks Gabor

Paulo Coelho új könyve a Bookline-on! Jegyezze elő!http://bookline.hu/control/producthome?id=67319&type=22&tabname=book&affiliate=frecoekar5552