[TYPO3] How to put CATMENU to HMENU in templavoila?

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Mar 6 09:08:30 CET 2008

Hi,

> In my root TS there is the following code.
>
> [snip]
>
> so, I can put this lib.leftmenu as Typoscrpt Object Path Element to
> a Templatevoila DS/TO record. This works.
>
> But there is one subpage, where I have a tt_news LATEST and CATMENU
> item. How can I tell to the templavoila, that the HMENU should be
> extend with the CATMENU items?

The trick is to change your menu's behavior but only for that
subpage. So change your TS inside an extension template that resides
on that page only.

Then you can do something like:

lib.leftmenu.1.CUR < plugin.tt_news
lib.leftmenu.1.CUR = 1 # Maybe this is not necessary. You must just
make sure this value is not lost or CUR won't display
lib.leftmenu.1.CUR {
	code = CATMENU
}

HTH

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements