[TYPO3] How to add 'Flash SlideShow' to all pages

Wahid Lahlou wahid.lahlou at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 02:06:53 CET 2008

Hi Jogvan,

Here is what I do to reuse tt_content elements.
First, I create an element as a TypoScript object path in my DS (eg:
lib.logos_flash). Then I add a plugin, in this case a flash slideshow,
in a Storage Folder. I check its id, lets say 65, and finally, I use the
following TS code in my templates (if the TS object path element has the
same name in multiple templates, it works for all of them)

temp.logos_flash = CONTENT
temp.logos_flash {
     table = tt_content
     select.pidInList=1