[TYPO3] Interested in crearting a search box that will search a specific page

Haines, William J LIBWJH at emory.edu
Tue Mar 4 22:50:57 CET 2008

Dear All,

I hope you are doing well.  I am interested in creating a search box that will search a specific page and give me back a results set that includes databases that are listed on that page.  In other words, if I search this page with a search box embedded in a content element, I will get a page with a list of databasesa that match my search.

The page I wish to search:

http://www.law.emory.edu/index.php?id=2482

My search:  "tax"

I would like to see something like the following:

Tax and Accounting Center (BNA)  . Offers practitioners a comprehensive array of analysis, news, primary sources, and practice tools covering federal, international, and state tax issues and financial accounting.

TaxCore (BNA)  . Coverage from November 3, 1997, to date.

Tax Management Portfolios - Federal Collection (BNA)  .

Tax Management State Tax Portfolios (BNA)  .

Tax Management Transfer Pricing Report (BNA)  . Coverage from January 1996 to date.

Tax Management Weekly Report (BNA)  . Coverage from March 25, 2002, to date.

Tax Management Weekly State Tax Report (BNA)  . Coverage from January 10, 1997, to date.

Tax Planning International Asia-Pacific Focus (BNA)  . Coverage from May 2003 to date.

Tax Planning International Corporate Restructuring (BNA)  . A monthly current awareness publication that covers international mergers and acquisitions and foreign investment issues.

Tax Planning International European-Union Focus (BNA)  . Coverage from June 2003 to date.

Tax Planning International Indirect Taxes (BNA)  . Coverage from June 2003 to date.

Tax Planning International Review & Forum (BNA)  . Coverage from June 2003 to date.

Tax Planning International Transfer Pricing (BNA)  . Coverage from June 2003 to date.

Is this possible, please?  I look forward to hearing from you.  Thank you.

Best,
Will

Will Haines
Electronic Services Librarian
Hugh F. MacMillan Law Library
Emory University
(404) 727-4322
libwjh at law.emory.edu

information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
prohibited.