[TYPO3] tt_news searchPid

Andrew Cywan andrew at cywan.dk
Tue Mar 4 11:15:53 CET 2008

Hello list, this is my very first question anywhere on typo3 lists :-)
have been working on it for a few months - great system !

"searPid"
Page id where searchresults are displayed.
If you want all news searches to go to a specific page, enter the PID here!

" NOTE: If you set this PID, all searchqueries will (must) be handled with a
list
content element with the code "SEARCH" on that page."

- With the CODE SEARCH ON THAT PAGE: for this I have written

plugin.tt_news.code >
plugin.tt_news.code = SEARCH

in the page TSconfig of the page properties where the list element is.
However I still get the complete list of news as result.

Thanks,
Andrew