[TYPO3] Migration issue - website not displaying pages - .htaccess problem?

Asfahaan Mirza | Tasman iT asfahaan at tasmanit.com
Thu Jun 26 13:56:03 CEST 2008

Hi,

"Which version of MySQL you had on previous hosting ? as far as I know
5-th ver. requires additional configuration,

it's quite possible, that you make some changes then, and now (@MySQL
v4) this causes problems..."

I used shell to find out which version of mysql version i had at my previous
hosting provider:
mysql  Ver 12.22 Distrib 4.0.24, for pc-linux-gnu (i386)

my new hosting server:
mysql  Ver 14.7 Distrib 4.1.22, for pc-linux-gnu (i686) using readline 4.3

Is this is a problem?

PS: I am using my mail client to email back to you all - is this the way the
mailing list works?

Thanks,
--
Asfahaan Mirza