[TYPO3] Migration issue - website not displaying pages - .htaccess problem?

Marcus Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Thu Jun 26 14:17:41 CEST 2008

ellou'

You wrote on 26 czerwca 2008 (13:56:03) :

> I used shell to find out which version of mysql version i had at my previous
> hosting provider:

> mysql  Ver 12.22 Distrib 4.0.24, for pc-linux-gnu (i386)

> my new hosting server:
> mysql  Ver 14.7 Distrib 4.1.22, for pc-linux-gnu (i686) using readline 4.3

> Is this is a problem?

Well, I don't think if differencies between these two version are so
big, that can cause such problems...

Did you disabled .htaccess (and RealURL - when you'll finally get
access to BackEnd)? as I wrote earlier, didn't it bring any results?

> PS: I am using my mail client to email back to you all - is this the way the
> mailing list works?

yeap. that's correct way - that's exactly the way, the list
works

--
greets,
 Marcus Biesioroff