[TYPO3] Migration issue - website not displaying pages - .htaccess problem?

Asfahaan Mirza | Tasman iT asfahaan at tasmanit.com
Thu Jun 26 11:53:16 CEST 2008

Hi typo3 experts,

I managed to move all files and database to our new server and have made the
necessary dns change to point the domain to the correct server.

However, When i try to view the website it only gives me the list of pages
in text format with hyperlinks.

Moreover, when i try to browse http://www.acceleratingauckland.co.nz/typo3
I get an error from typo3 engine:

Error!

Reason: Segment "typo3" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as expected!

I have been informed that its something to do with .htaccess and that its a
rewrite problem. But I dont know how to go about fixing it :s

I am just using the old .htaccess file we used on the old server.

Can someone please help me fix the problem.

Thanks,
Asfahaan
asfahaan at tasmanit.com